What's new

Bolt on grab handle for a scoop?

EZrider

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
409
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know if such a monster exists?? ??? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like I am going to Home Depot tomorrow!
 
stevemc said:
Looks like I am going to Home Depot tomorrow!

Better order it online. Only a couple of Home Depots stock them in store. In fact if you look below the "add to cart" it says online only.
 
I have the prohandle.

Its real nice.

CB
 
I got the one from green heron along with the "T" handle. The T handle works better for me. It makes it a lot easier to dump out the scoop. You can leave it loose until you find just the right position and the tighten it down.
Jim
 
What about trying a unused handle from an electric drill? I have had many handles that never use, havent tried it yet, but just a thought. Need to use some kind of spacer with it, since the drill chuck is bigger than the shaft on a metal detector.
 
An old weedwacker handle may work as well.
 
Having used both the backsaver handle and weedwacker handles, the prohandle beats them all......... :icon_thumright:
 
The Pro handle snapped on me today while working the wet. I ordered from HD. Seems now there made in china with a 30 day warranty. There was a sticker over the one year on the package. Along with a made in China sticker over the Made in USA. Such is life.
 
EZrider said:
The Pro handle snapped on me today while working the wet. I ordered from HD. Seems now there made in china with a 30 day warranty. There was a sticker over the one year on the package. Along with a made in China sticker over the Made in USA. Such is life.

Sorry! It failed on you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom