What's new

Bone Bead Keeper

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this bone bead Friday. Its 1.5 inches long. It has a lot of polish on it. Plus the other finds. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 004 (1024x768).webp
    004 (1024x768).webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 002 (1024x768).webp
    002 (1024x768).webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Neat finds, Catherine!
 
Thanks for the repiies. That bead is a the best that I have found.
 
cool bead i found one recently looks the same but less polished than yours seems to be , did you find that in a shelter?
got any pics of your digs? seems you dig more than i do. good goin
 
ive forgotten or never paid attention to the fact your from s ohio. Mind telling what county?
 
I live in Adams County. Here is a pic of my dig area.
 

Attachments

  • 005 (1024x768).webp
    005 (1024x768).webp
    335.7 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom