yakker
Bronze Member
Here's my frame of bone fragments.

There's one piece that seems worked- maybe as a handle. Maybe Gator knows...
A fragment of something apparently round, once. Tool marks on the inside. New? Old? Yo no se'.


And something which I now understand might be a foot- or leg of a pot! I thought it was some sort of pipe bowl (no hole)... And speaking of pottery- here's a baking pan of shards- some larger than others- all from one sire revealed by a storm and a conveniently low tide. If I had a fancy computer program, I bet most of this would fit together! Alas, it's just a crazy, mind-teasing puzzle. I've fit some pieces together, but not very many...

Mostly, I come home with a scattering of miss-matched bits- which I also love

And thank you to whoever put that picture up of the fabric weaves in comparison to pottery patterns.
Thanks for looking! Yakker

There's one piece that seems worked- maybe as a handle. Maybe Gator knows...
A fragment of something apparently round, once. Tool marks on the inside. New? Old? Yo no se'.


And something which I now understand might be a foot- or leg of a pot! I thought it was some sort of pipe bowl (no hole)... And speaking of pottery- here's a baking pan of shards- some larger than others- all from one sire revealed by a storm and a conveniently low tide. If I had a fancy computer program, I bet most of this would fit together! Alas, it's just a crazy, mind-teasing puzzle. I've fit some pieces together, but not very many...

Mostly, I come home with a scattering of miss-matched bits- which I also love

And thank you to whoever put that picture up of the fabric weaves in comparison to pottery patterns.
Thanks for looking! Yakker
Upvote
0







