What's new

Bone fragment?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I have found many pieces of this type artifact. I think this is a piece of a horn to a bull or oxen. I have found oxen shoes. Any ideas? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1664.webp
    IMG_1664.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_1665.webp
    IMG_1665.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_1666.webp
    IMG_1666.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 562
that's Udderly repulsive. :P
 
Upvote 0
Funny thing about fossilized teeth..Sounds like this one is solved, but I wanted to add that I found a fossilized tooth out west once. Took it to the Smithsonian and they identified it as a fossilized camel tooth. Who knew there were camels here once?
 
Upvote 0
I did lol but I want to know what camel teeth look like and how many and where in the jaw they were located... ok not really but a simple" tooth" sure has brought up some interesting talk and info I will never look a gift horse/cow/camel in the mouth again
 
Upvote 0
allan said:
I did lol but I want to know what camel teeth look like and how many and where in the jaw they were located... ok not really but a simple" tooth" sure has brought up some interesting talk and info I will never look a gift horse/cow/camel in the mouth again
I agree allan. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bone?
Replies
5
Views
407
Replies
3
Views
542

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom