catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2019 #1 Here is the bone hairpin found close to the pipe I posted, about a shovel full away. Its 5 inches long, and thinner than a pencil. And highly polished. Its broken, so I will have a talk with Dr. Gomer. HD..... Attachments SANY0021.webp 142.8 KB · Views: 135 Last edited: Feb 28, 2019 Upvote 0
Here is the bone hairpin found close to the pipe I posted, about a shovel full away. Its 5 inches long, and thinner than a pencil. And highly polished. Its broken, so I will have a talk with Dr. Gomer. HD.....
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 28, 2019 #2 Nice that it or preserved so well!!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2019 #3 That is really cool!
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2019 #4 Nice find , it’s cool finding a personal item from somebody other than a hunting artifact
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2019 #5 Great looking Hairpin!