What's new

Bonnie & Clyde’s Secret Hideout & Escape Route

I was lucky enough to see Bonnie & Clyde's bullet riddled Car in Primm, NV when it was on display talk about crazy.
I always Felt There should have been a Lot of people Charged in their Killing. imo they went overboard :unhappysmiley:

They were Not Werewolves or Vampires ! They didn' Need that Many Bullets to Kill Them.

different times, Not all of them Right :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
I always Felt There should have been a Lot of people Charged in their Killing. imo they went overboard :unhappysmiley:

They were Not Werewolves or Vampires ! They didn' Need that Many Bullets to Kill Them.

different times, Not all of them Right :coffee2:
It was personal, the lawmen had been outgunned too many times, they wanted revenge!!
 
I always Felt There should have been a Lot of people Charged in their Killing. imo they went overboard :unhappysmiley:

They were Not Werewolves or Vampires ! They didn' Need that Many Bullets to Kill Them.

different times, Not all of them Right :coffee2:
Yes overboard is a under statement. When I think back about what I was seeing that did pop into my head why did they put so much led into that car every little place I looked holes Big holes. it reminded me of a abounded car in the Desert people would use for target practice.
 
Slightly off topic
 
Last edited:
Slightly off topic, I heard I think it was a Piggly Wiggly grocery store was robbed in daylight hours in Sherman, Texas. The robber forced the owner into the back room to open the safe. I don’t know exactly what happened but the owner was shot dead and the robber only got away with $50. They think it was Bonnie and Clyde.
Doing a little research there was a Piggly Wiggly grocery store in Sherman, Texas opening in 1918, couldn't find any info on it being robbed.

That being said I did find a report of a grocery store in Sherman, Texas but not a Piggly Wiggly being robbed in 1932 and the killing of a grocery clerk and Clyde being the suspect..

1778365590140.webp


And another grocery store that was a Piggly Wiggly being robbed a couple of days later in Abilene Texas and Clyde being the suspect...

1778365847125.webp
 
I find it very difficult to feel any sympathy for Bonnie and Clyde and their gang. They committed at least twelve murders, many of them gratuitous and extraordinarily brutal. The posse that killed them knew that they had never accepted calls to surrender in the past, but always responded with violence. The posse also knew that the two were well armed and had stolen, among other weapons and ammunition , four BAR light machine guns and 100 spare magazines from two different National Guard armories. When Bonnie and Clyde approached the posse, each of the 6 officers emptied their guns at them, which was standard operating procedure at the time and would probably be done today.
 
My understanding they were 'Accused' of Commiting Robberies and murders practically From the Atlantic to the Pacific, Sometimes simultaneously.
Personally even If they committed every Murder They were accused of ,
they were probably dead or as good as dead , Long before their 'KILLERS' Stopped Fireing.


I Don't Feel I Am being a Bleeding Heart , By Calling their Killers, "KILLERS".
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom