chalkoutline Hero Member Joined Apr 1, 2025 Messages 679 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2026 Thread Owner #1 I bought an old desk at an antique store and found a message in a secret compartment. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Beale treasure. Attachments TB Message.webp 31 KB · Views: 47
I bought an old desk at an antique store and found a message in a secret compartment. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Beale treasure.
chalkoutline Hero Member Joined Apr 1, 2025 Messages 679 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2026 Thread Owner #2 Don't post you answer. Just post i "solved it". Last edited: Aug 19, 2026
chalkoutline Hero Member Joined Apr 1, 2025 Messages 679 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Aug 19, 2026 Thread Owner #3 Rather than all the usual back and forth i thought I try something different. This one isn't hard to solve but i could keep making them harder. Did anyone solve it? Last edited: Aug 19, 2026
Rather than all the usual back and forth i thought I try something different. This one isn't hard to solve but i could keep making them harder. Did anyone solve it?
chalkoutline Hero Member Joined Apr 1, 2025 Messages 679 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Aug 20, 2026 Thread Owner #4 You don't have to print this puzzle just download it to your phone and open it in your android gallery, click edit. Touch the smiley face along the bottom and you will be in draw mode. Just scratch off the words you find. There should be a similar feature for phones.
You don't have to print this puzzle just download it to your phone and open it in your android gallery, click edit. Touch the smiley face along the bottom and you will be in draw mode. Just scratch off the words you find. There should be a similar feature for phones.
Carl-NC Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 19, 2003 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 3,308 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington Detector(s) used Custom Designs and Prototypes Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2026 #5 Beale and Bufords are absent and the 'X' is missing.