What's new

Book help.

CrazySlasher

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
735
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
1
Location
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've gone through the "Recommended Reading" section but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. In the next week I plan to start ordering reference books for a small library I want to put together and I could use some suggestions. Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

Buttons
Colonial Relics
Bottles
Civil/Revo War items
Indian Artifacts


Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
Revolutionary War - "Collector's Illustrated Encyclopedia of the American Revolution" by George C. Neumann and frank J Kravic
Indian/Fur Trade - "Indian trade Relics Identification & Values" by Lar Hothem. This book is loaded with full color photos and lots of text.

-Swartzie
 
Swartzie said:
Revolutionary War - "Collector's Illustrated Encyclopedia of the American Revolution" by George C. Neumann and frank J Kravic
Indian/Fur Trade - "Indian trade Relics Identification & Values" by Lar Hothem. This book is loaded with full color photos and lots of text.

-Swartzie


On the money! You WON'T find two better books for the price! I would have gladly paid twice for each.

For buttons you really have to decide what you want to cover because no one book will do it all. I have a few and could always use more.
 
*Uniform Buttons of the United States by Warren. K Tice

*Record of American Uniform And Historical Buttons by Alphaeus S Albert

*American Military Button Makers And Dealers; Their Backmarks and Dates
By; William F McGuinn and Bruce S Bazelon


I have always referred back to;
Revolutionary War - "Collector's Illustrated Encyclopedia of the American Revolution" by George C. Neumann and frank J Kravic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom