BOOK! HIDDEN CODES & GRAND DESIGNS - Pierre Berloquin

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: BOOK! HIDDEN CODES & GRAND DESIGNS - Pierre Berloquin

Yeah I gotta get me one 'o those. :read2:
Thanks Rebel :thumbsup:
:coffee2:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

For better or worse, I just bought a used copy on Amazon.com for less than $10. The short synopsis sounded like something I'd like for my reference library. :thumbsup:

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia

When all of you post your reviews I will see if the book is worth buying. Thanks!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I got my copy of the book in today's mail. The Table of Contents subject headings don't have much "zip" and information, so I won't list them.
While just thumbing through the volume, I came across an illustration of a technique used by some Free Masons----they'd use stones with their grain in different directions to code some kind of message. I'd never heard of THAT before. This book looks like a good history of different historical codes and their derivatives plus some messages for the reader to decode for exercise in which they use some SERIOUS codes.
I have no regrets in buying this book. It was advertised as slightly used, but it looks like it has never been opened. It's brand new as far as I'm concerned.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

After spot reading in the book, the Table of Contents makes more sense. Here is the Table of Contents for your info.

Chapter 1--The Dawn of Code
Chapter 2--Pythagoras's Codes
Chapter 3--The Knights Templar
Chapter 4--The Vitruvian Saga
Chapter 5--Freemasons from Guilt to Free
Chapter 6--Homophones and Vigenere
Chapter 7--Washington 108o
Chapter 8--Turing Turing
Chapter 9--Migrating to Code Land
Chapter 10--The Cipher Gallery

This author has researched this subject pretty thoroughly. I'm happy to add it to my library.

DennisB

Jun 13, 2006
Clinton Twp Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett's Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i just sent for this one...we'll see.

Dennis

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CUHHO SXHYIJCQI QDT XQFFO DUM OUQH

ww~

charliejr

Jan 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year -- nice code good guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread