What's new

Boot Pistol??

"Indiana Jer."

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phillipsburg,Nj
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found along The Delaware River today.
1800's flintlock boot pistol?
Colonial Derranger? 1472958238195.webp1472958238195.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 42
Wow... Great old relic!
 
That looks friggin awesome!! I LOVE it!! Fantastic find
 
More pics please.

was there ever a trigger? almost looks like a fuse hole on top.

very interesting! Nice find!
 
I believe the mechanic parts have rusted away...all that is left is the "pan"
I will post more pics!!
(having a difficult time uploading on mobile app)
 
Last edited:
Man that is a way cool find congrats
 
Very cool Indy!!!
 
DANG NEET FIND .
 
That is a great find. You dont see those very often.
 
Congrats on a great find !
 
That thing is SICK as hell!!!!! Bet you don't find another one anytime SOON.... CONGRATZ....
 
Really incredible find! I hope we can nail it down more, and help it toward the Banner! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom