What's new

Bootleg Movies

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not that I'm for stealing money from the big Hollywood producers, but sometimes you just can't pass on a good deal. Especially if the movie hasn't been released to the general public. Yes, you got that right, I am special and have connections :thumbsup:

Finally, a new Exorcist movie.. I was lucky to get the full copy, and I have copied a clip for you to enjoy. It's been years since they have had a good Exorcist movie, one that will keep you at the edge of your seat. I have seen several and none lived up to the original as far as horror goes.. Not until now, that is.. This looks like it will be one for the record books.


Enjoy it soon :headbang:


 
Scared my girlfriend to death...she saw someone actually running a vacuum cleaner...oh the horror :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom