mlayers
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2007
- Messages
- 5,579
- Reaction score
- 429
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, OH
- Detector(s) used
- DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I got bored today with all this snow and it was coming down again today. I remember that I still have some dirt in the basement that I have gotten from CA and another bucket from MI so I went down and did some panning. I don't think I did to bad today I also found a nice little picker and lots of flour gold. My back is hunting now so I am taking it easy. With all that I found I should get back to it and finish up the rest of the dirt I got but then I don't want to do it all as I always like to have some laying around in case someone want ot learn how to pan. Hope you all have a good day/night......Matt








