A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 2, 2013 #1 I didn't have long to hunt today but found this broken pipe. It is the first I've ever found. I found several broken points and this nice one. Upvote 0
I didn't have long to hunt today but found this broken pipe. It is the first I've ever found. I found several broken points and this nice one.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 2, 2013 #2 Wow Americus that would've been huge. Cool find. I've only found a stem from one and it looks to be pottery.
Wow Americus that would've been huge. Cool find. I've only found a stem from one and it looks to be pottery.
musky44 Sr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 386 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location west viginia Feb 2, 2013 #3 take bsit back to that spot maybe he can find the other half. nice find what is that material ?
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 2, 2013 #4 Haha. Maybe ill become a good luck charm.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 2, 2013 #5 Probably a tobacco tube pipe? Very nice Americus I have only seen one in person.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2013 #6 Thats big I would think it is a broken stone bowl.