F find Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 32 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location newfoundland Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2015 #1 Found in Newfoundland. Attachments Boston & Maine R.R..webp 834.1 KB · Views: 156 Upvote 24
NHBandit Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2010 Messages 3,599 Reaction score 3,302 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly NH now East Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett GtaX1250 Jul 17, 2015 #2 Very cool. I have a few B&M items myself. Several different lanterns and an oil can that was used to fill the lanterns. All marked either B&M or Boston & Maine
Very cool. I have a few B&M items myself. Several different lanterns and an oil can that was used to fill the lanterns. All marked either B&M or Boston & Maine
HCW Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 1,230 Reaction score 784 Golden Thread 0 Location Metro west ,Boston Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired" Jul 17, 2015 #3 is it a tag? or bigger. can we have some size reference. Please. Thanks
F find Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 32 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location newfoundland Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2015 Thread Owner #4 HCW said: is it a tag? or bigger. can we have some size reference. Please. Thanks Click to expand... Sorry, it's 1.75 x 2.75 inches. must be a baggage tag of some sort. No I.D. # though, which seems odd.
HCW said: is it a tag? or bigger. can we have some size reference. Please. Thanks Click to expand... Sorry, it's 1.75 x 2.75 inches. must be a baggage tag of some sort. No I.D. # though, which seems odd.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 17, 2015 #5 REALLY NICE TAG THERE MR.FINE .
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2015 #6 find said: Found in Newfoundland. Click to expand... You better return it then.....
Bob207 Full Member Joined Jul 4, 2014 Messages 193 Reaction score 647 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Equinox 600/AT Pro Garrett AT Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2015 #7 Nice find! 2 years detecting Maine and havent found anything B+M related. But I did find an 1870 Newfoundland dime couple weeks ago.....go figure lol.
Nice find! 2 years detecting Maine and havent found anything B+M related. But I did find an 1870 Newfoundland dime couple weeks ago.....go figure lol.
coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Jul 18, 2015 #8 I live less than half a mile from a closed section of B&M and I never found something like that. Really nice find... especially from where you are!
I live less than half a mile from a closed section of B&M and I never found something like that. Really nice find... especially from where you are!
F find Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 32 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location newfoundland Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2015 Thread Owner #9 coinman123 said: I live less than half a mile from a closed section of B&M and I never found something like that. Really nice find... especially from where you are! Click to expand... Lots of folks travelled from Europe to Newfoundland to Boston on ships and vice versa. Interesting history in Metal detecting for sure !!!
coinman123 said: I live less than half a mile from a closed section of B&M and I never found something like that. Really nice find... especially from where you are! Click to expand... Lots of folks travelled from Europe to Newfoundland to Boston on ships and vice versa. Interesting history in Metal detecting for sure !!!
CMDiamonddawg Silver Member Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 4,508 Reaction score 975 Golden Thread 0 Location Jersey Cape Detector(s) used Fisher 1265X & CZ-7 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2015 #10 Very Kool no check # is unusual . CMD