What's new

bottle corkscrew?

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could this be a corkscrew for one of those old medicine bottles?
 

Attachments

  • corkscrew.webp
    corkscrew.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 280
  • corkscrew2.webp
    corkscrew2.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 292
SP, It looks like a wire tie for barbed wire coil. :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
I think it's a cork screw for small medicine bottles , like cough syrup , elixir's , etc.
nice find !
 

Attachments

  • cteen.webp
    cteen.webp
    21 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0
mojjax said:
I think it's a cork screw for small medicine bottles , like cough syrup , elixir's , etc.
nice find !

That's what I thought. Thank you!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom