What's new

Bottle Diggin with Dad

Masterdan407

Full Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2013
Messages
164
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottle Diggin' with Dad

Went down to our river spot to look for some bottles with dad today. We got quite a few decent ones! This is nothing compared to what we pulled out two years ago when we first started going down there, but it's still fun!

ForumRunner_20150808_201930.webp



ForumRunner_20150808_201950.webp



View attachment 1197085



ForumRunner_20150808_202050.webp



ForumRunner_20150808_202118.webp



ForumRunner_20150808_202125.webp



ForumRunner_20150808_202134.webp
 
Upvote 34
Congratulations on the bottle finds! Digging with your dad...priceless!
 
I bet you enjoy the quality time with Dad more than the bottles. Congats on a great day.
 
Hello Masterdan407. Nice. You gotta love bottles especially ones like you have there. Good luck. C9.
 
Nice bunch of bottles.
 
I see an old wine bottle (green), couple of medicines, a few utility bottles, some abm's . But what's looking back at me is that little ink, does it have any embossing on the shoulder or the side?
You and dad have done well..
 
I see an old wine bottle (green), couple of medicines, a few utility bottles, some abm's . But what's looking back at me is that little ink, does it have any embossing on the shoulder or the side?
You and dad have done well..

It's a watermans ink And Ya we had a pretty good day!
 
Great finds Masterdan. Thanks for the photos and the post.
 
I always liked old bottles and jars.I collected so many my wife made me store them up at my camp.I dug farm dumps manymany years before I started metal detecting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom