What's new

Bottle Dump Finds! Nice Buffalo Ginger Ale from Charlotte!

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out to an old bottle dump for about 5 hours Saturday with my buddy & I found a good number of bottles to add to the collection! My best find was a Buffalo Ginger Ale bottle from Charlotte, I love the embossed buffalo head!(1920s). I also found a really neat milk bottle that was made at the Biltmore Estate, 1937 I think). I also found a lot of medicine bottles, most plain but a few are embossed on the sides. This dump was used from the late 1800s to the 50s or 60s. I also ran up on a copperhead! That made me go A LOT SLOWER. I do love finding bottles but rarely get the chance, it was cool to do something a little different. HH! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798617.348744.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798633.914741.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798645.997313.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798660.580665.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798676.864180.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798691.565075.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798709.635953.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798723.581187.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798740.869003.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442798752.898030.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice glass. The fan bottle is really cool too
 
Nice glass. The fan bottle is really cool too

Thanks Jim, the 2 cologne bottles were the only screw caps I picked up, thought they were cool too
 
Nice bunch of bottles,congrats.
 
LIKE DEM OLE BOTTLES ...
 
I have never seen the buffalo bottle and I agree that is one nice bottle. I like them all too, Congrats!
 
Nice collection Josh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom