timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TheDane,TheDane said:My guess is that it´s an old irish mineral water bottle from the town of Derry (Londonderry).
http://www.geograph.ie/photo/1159105
But for it to have came from over there then it adds to my interest.I kinda thought soda water/mineral as it has that style.
Timekiller said:Thanks TheDane,TheDane said:My guess is that it´s an old irish mineral water bottle from the town of Derry (Londonderry).
http://www.geograph.ie/photo/1159105
That's cool then.I was just thinking another crazy bottle.But for it to have came from over there then it adds to my interest.I kinda thought soda water/mineral as it has that style.
Take Care,
Pete,![]()

Cool again.TheDane said:Timekiller said:Thanks TheDane,TheDane said:My guess is that it´s an old irish mineral water bottle from the town of Derry (Londonderry).
http://www.geograph.ie/photo/1159105
That's cool then.I was just thinking another crazy bottle.But for it to have came from over there then it adds to my interest.I kinda thought soda water/mineral as it has that style.
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
One of these labels (left row) may have been sitting on the bottle between the words Madden´s and Derry !
http://www.50statesclassifieds.com/ad.php?id=64365
![]()
