What's new

Bottle people....

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
4,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This little flask came out of the electricians trench today. It has really heavy seams on both sides that stop at the neck, there are bubbles in the glass, and the neck seems a bit crooked.... I thought it was a liquor flask when I first pulled it out, but now I'm not so sure... Patent medicine?

The site has produced bottles from the 1880's to 1920's mostly and a couple newer ones. But I don't remember having seen one like this before offhand... Anyone know what it likely contained originally? Thoughts on date?

bottle.webp
 
Whiskey flask, late 1890s ,early 1900s
 
Upvote 0
Not a pumpkin seed. Could be a whiskey but odd shape. I'll look into it more. My landlord owned an old bottle shop.
This is a pumpkin seed from my collection. Flat round, like a seed. The one on the left front.20180322_171537.webp
 
Upvote 0
NEET OLE WHISKEY FLASK
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom