bottles

what are ya lookin' for? i have old med. bottles round bottom bottles,beer,soda hutchinson bottles too also have a few "test bottles",and 2 seven up bottles with 8 bubbles instead of the usual 7 MARK

Hi Mark and everyone,

I buy pontilled medicines, squat or blob sodas, colognes and just anything unusual, primitive and crude. Mostly, pre 1860 bottles. Virginia and Richmond, Va. bottles of all types. Gill size and toothache milks. Older bottles w/ elephants embossed (there aren't many), my wife collects. We also buy-collect pre 1940 Pepsi:Cola.

This is all listed on my websites. E-mail me w/ pictures if anyone is selling.

Sincerely, 'Meech' (Flaschenjager)

My websites are at:
http://members.aol.com/meechuta/bottles.html

i also collect bottles...i have alot of them and my mother collects insulators,...we have bitter bottles,old stoneware,soda,hires extracts,plus im goin to buy ALOT of somones collection this weekend...we even have a really old Sharp's and Dhomes water bottle with origional carrying wood case in pristine condition.....email me what your lokn for and i can probly find it.....i also no the differnce between repros and the real deals....alot of the collection im gettin this weekend have labels and boxs intact so...just tell me what your lookn for..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back