What's new

Bought Some More Silver

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
$47.70 face in Canadian 80%
$7.00 face U.S.90%
$2.45 face Canadian 92.5 %
$4.50 Canadian 1967 65%
1 $10.00 Canadian Silver Olympic Coin 92.5%
3 $5.00 Canadian Olympic Coins 92.5%
12.2 grams of 10k
:icon_thumleft:

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    262.4 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
very nice, I assume you sell also when got a good offer? would love to one day experiment in it...
 
I love canadian silver. Some canadian coins in general are just awesome to look at.
 
d2arcing said:
very nice, I assume you sell also when got a good offer? would love to one day experiment in it...

I sell when I get a good accumulation,usually every 5 or 6 months .Depends on what I want to sell,spot prices, and when I run out of cash :tongue3:
 
Dealers tend to rip you off when you sell Canadian silver in the US.
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
Dealers tend to rip you off when you sell Canadian silver in the US.
HH
Rich


Very true RH. Difficult to get anywhere near spot, unless you have BU dollar coins.

Jim
 
Rich Hartford said:
Dealers tend to rip you off when you sell Canadian silver in the US.
HH
Rich

Thats what ive been hearing.I have heard that U.S. Dealers do like 1 ounce silver and gold maples.
 
greg23 said:
Rich Hartford said:
Dealers tend to rip you off when you sell Canadian silver in the US.
HH
Rich

Thats what ive been hearing.I have heard that U.S. Dealers do like 1 ounce silver and gold maples.

True. Silver maples here carry a fairly decent premium buying and selling. The gold maples are treated pretty much like krugs around where I am.

I like all the Canadian silver/gold coins myself. I was able to pick up some of the old $10 Canadian King George V gold coins (1912 thru 1914) a couple of years back and have not seen any since locally.
They are really cool old coins.

Jim
 
Thats one gold coin that I have never come accross.I do buy a lot of the 1976 14k $100 gold coins, british sovereigns,krugerrands
 
very nice stash! wow! also, those us quarters seem uncirc., i could b wrong tho.
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom