What's new

Bout had a heart attack today

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'Bout had a heart attack today

Was doin my run around town looking for halves and asking for large dollars coins at the same time. Well I run into a Wachovia branch and the teller says she doen't have any halves but she does have a lots of the big dollar coins. Politely I ask how much does she have, and her reply is $4000. Well I pick my chin off the floor and remember my wife is out of town and think I can cover that. So let's do it.

Then she shows up with one roll golden James Madison coins! And asks "this is what you want right?"

Also had to llaugh at my bank manager at my dump. I dumped over $300 with him yesterday and another $500 today. He said he had gone through the ones from yesterday and didn't find anything good. I said don't bother with these either you'll never find silver in mine.
 
Upvote 0
Re: 'Bout had a heart attack today

Piercesdad said:
don't bother with these either you'll never find silver in mine.

;D ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom