T thegman50 Jr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NEW JERSEY Sep 15, 2007 #1 108 keepers 1 Walker 21 Franklins 18 90% Kennedy's 68 40% Kennedy's A Good Day for Coin Roll Hunting! Thank You MountainMan2 Attachments 18- 64\'s 68 40% Kennedy\'s.webp 71.6 KB · Views: 321 21 Franklin 1 Walker.webp 11.6 KB · Views: 332 Upvote 0
108 keepers 1 Walker 21 Franklins 18 90% Kennedy's 68 40% Kennedy's A Good Day for Coin Roll Hunting! Thank You MountainMan2
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Sep 15, 2007 #2 Certified Dream Box!!!!!
S soldierman Sr. Member Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 302 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2007 #3 WoW! I think my best box had 84. And not many were 90%. Nice catch. I can't see all the dates on the Franklins, is there a 55 in there?
WoW! I think my best box had 84. And not many were 90%. Nice catch. I can't see all the dates on the Franklins, is there a 55 in there?
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 15, 2007 #4 I'm sorry, but 108 keepers from a single box of halves is substantially better than a "good silver find"; by any standards. Nice haul.
I'm sorry, but 108 keepers from a single box of halves is substantially better than a "good silver find"; by any standards. Nice haul.
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Sep 15, 2007 #5 I would have to say...........WOW>..................
Scott (Mich) Sr. Member Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 496 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2007 #6 Coolness, Congrats
T thegman50 Jr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NEW JERSEY Sep 16, 2007 Thread Owner #7 YES You are right it was 9-7-2007 it had some good SILVER most of the coins are BU. George
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2007 #8 There you go. You just never know what you're going to find. Nice score!!!