What's new

Box 35, 36 and $312 in hand rolls.

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Well the $312 in hand rolls produced NADA. Oh well, gotta try. Box 35 / 8-40%. Box 36 / 3-40%. I got my third box of dimes. I got a 1963. Each dime box I have gotten so far has had 1 silver dime. I think the dime fairy put them in so I wouldn't get a skunk and cry. She also put in a 10 cent Mexico coin, 2001, non silver.
 
Upvote 0
It Will Get better. I went from slim Pickings to Dream Boxes, now Im Lucky If I Get one in a box.
But I know It will Get Better It Always does.
Just Keep Plugging away.

CC
 
You did pretty good on the boxes Bro. Any keepers now days in a box seems to be GOOD. As for the dimes. I'll stick to halves. More silver per...and the next time you are in Mexico, buy me something with your 10 cent coin...... ;D
 
I don't think that Mexico dime would be worth a penny candy here in the states. I need another box like yesterdays.
 
awhitster said:
I don't think that Mexico dime would be worth a penny candy here in the states. I need another box like yesterdays.
Don't know bro if you remember this but when mom and dad used to take us down to Mexico, we would have to pay a pennie to go over the bridge. Throw that coin in and run like an illegal......eheheehehe...
 
a penny? Wow. I went to Ciudad Acueno a year ago, across from Del Rio, TX and it was $4 one way. I also had my car searched going both ways:-(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom