What's new

Box 47, not to bad w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Box 47, not to bad w/pic

I picked up a box at a bank that I’m not even a member. I went there last week and they didn’t have halves but said they would order me a box. I told them I wasn’t a member but they said no problem. Anyhow, I found 13 – 40%ers, 2 -1964’s, a 2006 and a gold plated bi-centennial. Each roll that had a 1964 had a 40 also. I always set aside a roll (if I find one) with silver showing so my last roll always has silver. It had a 1965 on top and 2 more 40’s inside. Not a bad box, not bad at all.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_017.webp
    ScreenHunter_017.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 232
  • ScreenHunter_018.webp
    ScreenHunter_018.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 216
  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0
mountainman 2 said:
Good idea putting a roll aside.Bet you can't wait to get another box from them.
I didn't want to talk to them today in case there was a problem me not being a member. I am going to see if they can get me a couple a month if I start an account. So far I have 3 CRH accounts.
 
Nice begets nice, aw.

Kudos !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom