What's new

Box 49 and 50, not to shabby w/pic (plus 4 box week total)

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Box 49 and 50, not to shabby w/pic

I picked up my regular 2 boxes today. Found one roll with 4 – 40%ers, another with a 40% and a 1979 proof. Another had an extra coin, a 1983 20 Franc French coin.

Box 49

1-1964
14 – 40%ers
1979 s proof
1 – Gold plated Bicentennial

Box 50
8 – 40%ers
1 – 1971 Gold plate with 1960-1985 stamped on it
1 – 1983 20 Franc France coin.

Total for 4 boxes this week
5 - 1964’s
44 – 40%ers
3 – Gold plated
1 – Foreign coin
Not a bad week at all.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_008.webp
    ScreenHunter_008.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 249
  • ScreenHunter_009.webp
    ScreenHunter_009.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 215
  • ScreenHunter_010.webp
    ScreenHunter_010.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 257
Upvote 0
Nice aw,

I have not had much time to search halfs do to im working banking hours.....
I just dont have any time to go pick my pickups....I get one day a week ....

Ill pick the slack up soon Im going to work on pennies for a bit..
That machine is wicked

Happy hunting,
CC
 
Nice pics. A good week indeed. I hope next week is even better for you. HH.
 
Looks like the picking is still pretty good there. I'm still looking for that gold bi-centen. Way to score bro.........
 
Every week is a good week CRH, some are just better than others. HH Mark
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
Looks like the picking is still pretty good there. I'm still looking for that gold bi-centen. Way to score bro.........
I've got more than one. I would be willing to trade for a........1964 or Ben or Walker or 3 - 40%ers .................
 
awhitster said:
Rosco Bookbinder said:
Looks like the picking is still pretty good there. I'm still looking for that gold bi-centen. Way to score bro.........
I've got more than one. I would be willing to trade for a........1964 or Ben or Walker or 3 - 40%ers .................

Same here!!!! ;D
 
awhitster said:
I've got more than one. I would be willing to trade for a........1964 or Ben or Walker or 3 - 40%ers .................

Sounds like a deal more or less..ehehe. I'll bring some trade items with me when I come down next year........I might even find one in the mean time.
 
Your on. Bring a lot, I drive a hard bargain..............
 
awhitster said:
Your on. Bring a lot, I drive a hard bargain..............

I've seen you in action Bro, I'm ready...... ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom