What's new

Box 57 and 58, A Walker walked in Rosco

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Box 57 and 58 picked up today. I got silver, not much, but more than I had. I did get a 1936 walker. I got 4- 40%ers, a 1992 s proof, a 1936s Walker and a 1972 stamped 1960-1980.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_04.webp
    ScreenHunter_04.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
I like the toning on the Walker. All mine got what I call "Roll" burn, where the major protruding area is scuffed and all grey. HH Mark BTW that would make a nice ring haha.
 
ME_CO said:
I like the toning on the Walker. All mine got what I call "Roll" burn, where the major protruding area is scuffed and all grey. HH Mark BTW that would make a nice ring haha.
If I could figure out how to make them without being a size 15+ I might take another try at it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom