Rich Hartford
Silver Member
Picked up four half dollar boxes and four dime boxes today.
Two of the dime boxes were skunks and the other two had one Rosie apiece.
I've been on a mini silver streak this month having out done April, May, and June. My last 14 Half boxes only gave up three keepers but I was feeling lucky.
Could not wait to get at those half boxes
Box #1 Skunk
Box #2 Skunk
Box #3 Skunk
Box #4 1961 D Franklin
1964 Kennedy
40% x 9
11 Keepers may not sound like much, but that is the most I have gotten out of a box since March.
Two of the dime boxes were skunks and the other two had one Rosie apiece.
I've been on a mini silver streak this month having out done April, May, and June. My last 14 Half boxes only gave up three keepers but I was feeling lucky.
Could not wait to get at those half boxes
Box #1 Skunk
Box #2 Skunk
Box #3 Skunk
Box #4 1961 D Franklin
1964 Kennedy
40% x 9
11 Keepers may not sound like much, but that is the most I have gotten out of a box since March.
Upvote
0







