What's new

Box from Thurs.

Big K

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
My box was in Thurs instead of Tues. no big deal.

Better than the last one but, still not as good as some of the others on here.

6 40%ers
7-21-07coins001.jpg


2 proofs?? minted after 2001
7-21-07coins005.jpg


1 weird 1986?? can anybody tell me what this is.
7-21-07coins003.jpg

7-21-07coins004.jpg


and I was joking w/ the teller at my bank and told her to order only silver halves as those are the ones I wanted and another teller heard me and said, Oh you save silver? I have some in my drawer do you want them.
7-21-07coins006.jpg


Sorry for the blurry pic's


Kevin
 
Upvote 0
Good job on the silver.
That is a statue of liberty comm. - minted in Denver or if S, it's a proof - copper nickel composition.
Those post 01's aren't proofs unless they have an S mintmark. Otherwise NIFC (not intended for circulation).
What a great teller to give you that silver outright!
What a great teller!!!
Buy her a cigar! - I mean candy!
Congratulations!
 
Great finds.

You definitly should buy that teller some candy or doughnuts. Heck, if you use the bank a lot, buy them all some. It can't hurt your case. ;)

HH.
 
I got one of those Commemoratives also. It was staring at me when I opened the box. It is in pristine condition.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_009.webp
    ScreenHunter_009.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 185
awhitster said:
I got one of those Commemoratives also. It was staring at me when I opened the box. It is in pristine condition.

The edges on mine are all chewed up, but the middle is nice and even has a uncirculated shine to it.
 
Nice job Big K. Gotta love those good tellers. Congrats on the commemorative.
 
Any mintmarks on the quarters?

They would be on the back below the eagle.
 
They would be on the back below the eagle.
Good point. They used to be in a different place.

Congrats on the statue of liberty! That's an awesome find. :o But I'm still waiting to find my first commemorative! >:(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom