What's new

box of dimes, box of halves

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Yesterday, I was bored and on the way home picked up a Brinks box of dimes. Unfortunately, as you all have said, you'll have better luck in hand rolls. 1 dime kept me from a skunk, a 1954.

I pick up a box of halves after work today. Hopefully Santa has filled it with Silver instead of Coal.

Happy Holidays!
 
Upvote 0
Good luck on the halves. Personally I have better luck with bank rolled dimes than I do with hand rolled. One silver dime per $250 is average.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Grats on the dime, and good luck on the halves!

1 dime per $250 is average. Anything that is not a skunk box with those should make you feel good. =)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom