What's new

Box of halfs + Box of dimes before work. Today I will pass the $30,000 mark...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Box of halfs:
SKUNK (my 8th box in a row)

Box of dimes:
2 silver Rosies
1987s clad proof (my first proof dime)

I am just under the $30,000 searched mark since January 2nd 2009 and I really don't have much to show for it compared to the rest of you all. LOL

Pennie boxes: 26
Nickel boxes: 3
Dime boxes: 30
Half boxes: 42 +2 rolls

Wheat 296
War 5¢ 1
Barb 10¢ 1 (1907)
Merc 8
Rosie 79
Walker 4 (1938d)
Franklin 4
90% 18
40% 70

26.1759oz

This morning I put in my orders for $6,000 for this weekend, we will see what they have in them. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
I'de rather have the halfs with high numbers though. :icon_pirat:
 
your dime finds are pretty high.......88 dimes out of 30 boxes, wow
 
Excellent totals for only a month &1\2. You are rocking on those Dimes. :thumbsup:
 
Forget the dimes... He found a 1938 d Walking Liberty Half.... That is better than 88 dimes.

-SWUSC
 
You'll probably hit over $1800 searched in 09 at this pace TF! Well done. :thumbsup:
 
Holy diver, he already has searched through 1800, he is at 30000.
 
wow very nice!!!! keep them rocking.
How are you doing with customer wrapped rolls? do you search those too?
that is how I got 2 solid rolls of silver dimes.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
bluefin1959 said:
wow very nice!!!! keep them rocking.
How are you doing with customer wrapped rolls? do you search those too?
that is how I got 2 solid rolls of silver dimes.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The banks around me only take loose coins and send them through the coin counters. The real kick in the pants is they don't sell the bags....

I did a box f dimes after work and a box of $700 in CWI rolls, I found 1 silver Rosie & 2 40%, so the skunk is over.
 
I hate the whole machine thingy! love them hand rolls
 
Your not searching near enough thats why your totals are low. :icon_king: HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom