What's new

BOX OF HALVES!!! SILVERS!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Todays box produced a whopping 2 40%ers!!!!!!!! Awesome!


My 1921 "ZERBE" proof morgan dollar came back from ANACS saying "CLEANED".


Good Luck I have had lately.

-CC
 
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear about both. I hate it when the graders do that. I thought that ANACS would still give it a grade, even if they noted it was "cleaned/environmental damage". Keep your chin up.

HH.
 
I posted the original picture... remember? I will post one tommarow, After I get Surgury if I can.


-CC
 
Did they confirm that it was a Zerbe proof dollar? Or is it just a normal strike. At least with ANACS they still will give it a grade and authenticate it. Other grading services won't do that.
 
at1cad said:
Did they confirm that it was a Zerbe proof dollar? Or is it just a normal strike. At least with ANACS they still will give it a grade and authenticate it. Other grading services won't do that.
what is a Zerbe proof dollar?
 
Umm, I havent actually gotten it back yet, But i called earlier and they said it was NOT CLEANED! So it may be the rare strike, updates tommarow.

-CC
 
Interesting, i hope it is a zerbe :)

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom