Box of nickels results

mws_1984

Sep 2, 2011
Upvote 0
Hadn't CRH in a couple of years and just got the bug to do it again. So I went cheap and picked up a box of nickels. Finished it off tonight. Found my first Buffalo, but not so great cause year is worn off. Also got: 1943P x2 1939S Now to turn those in and see what else I want to try. Maybe some dimes.

Nice! 1939s nickels aren't very common. I only get 1939p nickels. 2 war nickels in a box is great too! Happy hunting!

Nice! 1939s nickels aren't very common. I only get 1939p nickels. 2 war nickels in a box is great too! Happy hunting!

Yeah I have to check what I find on a coin site to make sure it's worth more something in circulated state. I was keeping anything pre 1945 at one point. But really no point unless it's a war nickel or something not common.

2 war nicks are great!...ive done 2 boxes in the last month and found ZERO!

2 war nicks are great!...ive done 2 boxes in the last month and found ZERO!

And on my dump at my Credit Union made 6 cents out of the reject slot that nobody checked. Too bad no goodies in there. Makes me nervous that it doesn't reject stuff that is collectable. Not like I'm going to dump something good to see if it gets rejected lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back