What's new

Box of pennies,todays finds 11/09/09

RIcoinhunter

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
545
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

Searched a $25 box of pennies today
Wheaties
1919
1929
1936
1944x2
1946x2
1951
1952
1953
1956
1957Dx2
1958Dx2
also got 1968S &1970S
 
Upvote 0
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

What part of RI are you searching?
Joe 8)
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

Joe88 said:
What part of RI are you searching?
Joe 8)
South County mostly.Where in RI do you search? :)
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

RIcoinhunter said:
Joe88 said:
What part of RI are you searching?
Joe 8)
South County mostly.Where in RI do you search? :)

I search mostly northern sections......

Joe
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

Is there enough room for 2 CRH's in RI? LOL

Mojo
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

Now that is News I did not know R.I could be divided into parts. And Mojo...yes there is room for exactly two CRHers in RI. One uses bank #1 as a pick-up and bank #2 as a dump the other coin roll hunter does the opposite dropping at the other hunters pick up while picking up at his dump. Oh yes CRHing makes for some stressful times in R.I. The worst part is that Rich Harford and Scooba Steve pick up any silver that ever makes its way there.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

golden silver said:
Now that is News I did not know R.I could be divided into parts. And Mojo...yes there is room for exactly two CRHers in RI. One uses bank #1 as a pick-up and bank #2 as a dump the other coin roll hunter does the opposite dropping at the other hunters pick up while picking up at his dump. Oh yes CRHing makes for some stressful times in R.I. The worst part is that Rich Harford and Scooba Steve pick up any silver that ever makes its way there.

Golden Silver
Oh there's more then 2 CRH's in RI!! and if Rich Harford & Scooba Steve make road trips then the more the merrier.But remember the early bird catches the worm or in this case the silver!!! ;D ;D
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

RIcoinhunter said:
golden silver said:
Now that is News I did not know R.I could be divided into parts. And Mojo...yes there is room for exactly two CRHers in RI. One uses bank #1 as a pick-up and bank #2 as a dump the other coin roll hunter does the opposite dropping at the other hunters pick up while picking up at his dump. Oh yes CRHing makes for some stressful times in R.I. The worst part is that Rich Harford and Scooba Steve pick up any silver that ever makes its way there.

Golden Silver
Oh there's more then 2 CRH's in RI!! and if Rich Harford & Scooba Steve make road trips then the more the merrier.But remember the early bird catches the worm or in this case the silver!!! ;D ;D

I wouldnt bet a Zimbabwean dollar against those two. They have some sixth sense for silver.
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

Considering the size of RI, it really couldn't hold too many CRH's......
The silver content has dropped over the past couple of years, which seems to
be happening in alot of places.....except for Rich....he always seemed to take home
silver from his road trips...even from his short stops here in RI.....LOL
Happy Hunting.......
Joe
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

I'm up at 4am. So I can be waiting for the bank to open it's doors from Maine to New Jersey,and as far west as Pennsylvania. Made some good scores in R.I.
HH

Rich
 
Re: Box of pennies,today's finds 11/09/09

Rich Hartford said:
I'm up at 4am. So I can be waiting for the bank to open it's doors from Maine to New Jersey,and as far west as Pennsylvania. Made some good scores in R.I.
HH

Rich

Rich I would say your just amazingly hardcore at silver searching.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom