What's new

Box of Pennies

garbageman

Full Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
228
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Joliet, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Tesoro Tiger Shark
I did another box of pennies the other day and am first posting now. The keepers are as follows:

12 wheat cents (2-1919, 1944-D, 2-1945, 1945-D, 1946-D, 1952-D, 1953-D, 1953-S, 2-1956-D)

5 1959-D
2 1959

11 "S" cents (2-1969-S, 3-1970-S, 3- 1971-S, 1- 1973-S, 2- 1974-S)
3 Canadian cents (1978, 1998, 2005)

1 1998 "Wide AM" cent with letter doubling on the reverse (my first wide AM)
The doubling on the 1998 reverse is not in my book and I can't find it listed anywhere so if anyone knows about it please let me know. I will try to get a picture posted but I am very computer illiterate.

Thanks, Garbageman (Eric in Joliet)
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the 1998 type II Reverse. Chances are it is probably machine doubling.
HH
Gilbert
 
enamel7 said:
Congrats on the 1998 type II Reverse. Chances are it is probably machine doubling.
HH
Gilbert

Is there any extra value to a cent with machine doubling?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom