What's new

box or bag?

oroh2o

Full Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
122
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Ordered a box of halves today and was told that "We don't get boxes, we get bags." Good or bad? We'll see when the bag gets here...........
 
Upvote 0
It's all luck no matter what you get them in...........just get them!
 
Yes, it is all luck of the draw so get what you can if they will order them for you!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
totally mixed results. the only advantage I see is it is faster to go through the coins in bags because you do not have to unwrap each roll . But you get alot of crap in there also. I once got a razor blade in there that could have cut me up good had I not seen it . hope it was not someone trying to send a message .

Spjegues
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom