What's new

Box report

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got $500 box on Tuesday. Found 7 40%ers, 4 2004's and a 1981 clad proof. Sorry, no pic. Then Thursday got a $500 box and 10 loose rolls. Got 3 Bens, 5 1964's and 15 40%ers. I was happy with that.
 

Attachments

  • 7-19-07.webp
    7-19-07.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
Nice score!
WTG!
 
A dream box compared to my day- suffice it to say I'm soaking in tomatoes as I write. HH Mark
 
Sounds like mark got the ol' skunkeroo. :D Not laughing at you mark, just your way of letting us know was humorous.
 
Packerbacker- Alls I can say is I wanted to find out if beginners luck had anything to do with the first box- YES!!!! LOL. I turned in a few gallons of pennies today sos I won't have to fill the gas tank with halves- I can use FRN's LOL. See my other post- http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,97678.0.html
let me know ifn you have any tips. Thanks and HH Mark
 
Great job. Keep it up.

HH.
 
Thanks folks. Little update. I was looking through the coins for 87's and found a 40%er we had missed so the total for 40%ers is 16. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom