Scott (Mich)
Sr. Member
Boxes 16 & 17
Hi All,
Box 16 was good to me with one Ben 90%, five Kennedy 40%'s, and an '87-D.

Box 16 also had a weak struck 2000 and a no FG 1982. Here are the obverse(front) sides.

and the reverse (back) sides.

Box 17 also had a Ben 90%, and a few more 40%'s (11).

So for two boxes I am happy to have found 18 silvers and a couple of odd ones.
Although I do not get enough time to post responses to everyone here, please keep posting your new finds because I read them all.
Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mich)
Hi All,
Box 16 was good to me with one Ben 90%, five Kennedy 40%'s, and an '87-D.

Box 16 also had a weak struck 2000 and a no FG 1982. Here are the obverse(front) sides.

and the reverse (back) sides.

Box 17 also had a Ben 90%, and a few more 40%'s (11).

So for two boxes I am happy to have found 18 silvers and a couple of odd ones.
Although I do not get enough time to post responses to everyone here, please keep posting your new finds because I read them all.
Happy Hunting,
Scott (Mich)
Upvote
0







