What's new

Boxes 20 & 21

Scott (Mich)

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
496
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boxes 20 & 21

Hi All,

Picked up my latest two boxes. Box # 20 was the worse CWI box I have ever gotten. It only had three 40%. This box had a full third of the halves with a felt pen mark on them. After being half way through it with no silver I thought I would have had my first CWI skunk, but I got one roll that had two and and another with one 40%. I am not sure where they found this Aug '07 box but I hope I do not get anymore like it. Hmmm maybe I am getting spoiled calling only three silvers a bad box.

Box20.webp

Box # 21 was back to normal for my CWI boxes. It had eight 40%'ers and a '64 90%.

Box21.webp

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mich)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Boxes 20 & 21

WTG Scott!
 
Re: Boxes 20 & 21

Scott,

I'm jealous the last 12 boxes I've gotten have all been dated the same, 10/30/07, and have all been skunks. Each one has about 1/10 of the coins marked with a black marker and lots of 2001D's (which is strange). How many could this *?$#! have dumped!? I've got four more boxes coming this week, hopefully I'm done with 10/30/07 boxes.

Brian
 
Re: Boxes 20 & 21

Don,t feel bad. My two boxes from yesterday, one dated 10/27 had none.
The other had no date found one 40%. Oh well... better days.

Red Thunder
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom