What's new

Boxes 7 & 8

Scott (Mich)

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
496
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boxes 7 & 8

My wife brought me home what I thought was suppose to be my first bag but turned out to be two boxes. Her bank told her that they were getting a $1k bag of halves when she ordered them. Heh they told her that if she wanted to order halves she would have to get a minimum of $1,000 worth - I never heard of a minimum for getting them. No extra charge to do it either, just the face value to get them.

Anyways these boxes were from Brinks and not my usual Loomis. The first box I opened looked like casino halves, they were all scratched and ratty looking with the exception of two rolls. One of those had four 40%'ers and the other had one. So from Box 7 I got 5 keepers.

Box 8 was another story, and not a good one. It was my first skunk box. :( Not a dog-gone keeper in the whole box. Oh well I will keep chugging along.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 
Upvote 0
Re: Boxes 7 & 8

Remember Scott, you can't win if you don't play.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom