What's new

Boxes Gave Good Return This Week

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Picked up my boxes from last week and they produced much better than recent weeks. Totals were:

(1) 1953 Ben
(3) AU 64's

(20) 40%ers

Here are the pics. Enjoy.

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    39 KB · Views: 459
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 447
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0
Nice box GS. Love getting Bens.
 
I'd be happy. I love finding Franklins!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
JasonB said:
Nice. Those '64s are in great condition.

I frequently find that the 64's I find are in great shape. Some seem barely uncirculated. Either they have been sitting in a valut somewhere or in someones silver collection.
 
AG,
Lot's of people hoarded the 64 Kennedy. As a kid I can remember seeing Walkers and Franklins but never Kennedy's. My mom would send me to the corner store everyday with a half dollar to buy a pack of cigarettes and a small round load of Italian bread sliced.''And don't forget to bring back the change"!!!
 
Ah the good ole days Rich. I think some of those hoarded 64's are what I found on my last road trip they all looked almost uncirculated. I love it.

Golden Silver
 
Always nice to find silver :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom