What's new

Bracelet and ring

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to one of my regular spots where I really only have foil signals left in hope of maybe something gold being one of those left over signals. Went with low expectations just so I'd not have to be just in the house on my day off. Got lots of can slaw but a couple of surprises did pop up. A nice looking bracelet that is most likely gold plated silver can't read the mark it's 925 or 825, and a stainless cross ring. A winner day for me when I expected nothing but some fresh air and sunshine.
 

Attachments

  • 20250830_132702.webp
    20250830_132702.webp
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • 20250830_130843.webp
    20250830_130843.webp
    127.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 20250830_133041.webp
    20250830_133041.webp
    996.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20250830_133152.webp
    20250830_133152.webp
    731.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 20250830_133239.webp
    20250830_133239.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 78
  • 20250830_133226.webp
    20250830_133226.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
  • 20250830_133054.webp
    20250830_133054.webp
    482.4 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 26
Nice bunch of finds, congrats!
 
Went to one of my regular spots where I really only have foil signals left in hope of maybe something gold being one of those left over signals. Went with low expectations just so I'd not have to be just in the house on my day off. Got lots of can slaw but a couple of surprises did pop up. A nice looking bracelet that is most likely gold plated silver can't read the mark it's 925 or 825, and a stainless cross ring. A winner day for me when I expected nothing but some fresh air and sunshine.
Nice going :)
 
Bracelet is fake. Weakly attracted to a strong magnet. A nice looking fake but a fake none the less. Oh well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom