Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, he mentioned that himself on one of his videos recently. I'd guess that either he is still learning to use it, or still building confidence in it. It will certainly be MUCH easier to lug up those mountains that he loves to climb (oh, to be young again!). I've actually wondered for quite some time why he continues to use that Garret AT. Of course, they are rugged. I'll give them that.

gravityboy

Jul 18, 2018
Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites 4900Di
Tesoro Tejon
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Fors CoRe
Makro Racer 2
Nokta Simplex+
XP Deus
Minelab NOX 600
Minelab GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More likely as most youtubers do he is just filling time with good footage from old hunts. He has mentioned the Deus hunts will hit the tube in July. I also saw that he was sent an Apex from Garrett so things should be interesting to watch for a while.

Jerry-Wi

Mar 21, 2009
I just watched Brad's latest video and he was using the XP Deus with the small HF coil.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like Brad and his buddy ( forget his name) and he is talented and well mannered and all that. Just wondering how much money Garrett pays him. I think the money is fair and he deserves it for what he brings them in sales. Same for the Chig.

OP
OP
desmobob

desmobob

Apr 10, 2005
upstate NY -- Lake George region
Detector(s) used
XP DÄ“us, White's DFX, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His latest video mentions the DÄ“us' ability to find targets in an iron-rich environment. Seems like he enjoys the XP.

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some -many AT users don’t want to give up their machine for something better and even lighter. Says a lot about the AT pro. Never seen one up close myself. Intrigued by the Apex but not getting only cause I’m all machined up with a Nox 600 and 2 Orx’s. Considered selling one to get an Apex but decided no unless it is getting incredible reviews.

E-Trac-Ohio

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2020
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brad does a great job on his videos - a class act !
If I remember right, I also think Brad & his buddy were using and possibly selling Whites Metal detectors a few years ago ?
Would be nice to see him swinging a Deus !

Iron Buzz

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2016
South St Paul, MN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
His latest video shows him using a prototype Garrett machine. :unhappysmiley:

Yeah, Garrett is courting him, since XP got his attention. Note that he did pull the Deus out to double-check that he didn't miss anything, though.

They also sent them to Aquachigger and the Hoover Boys. Garret sure does the marketing thing right, if nothing else.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions