G. I. Digger
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2008
- Messages
- 229
- Reaction score
- 177
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jefferson Hills, Pa
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-PRO/Tesoro Sand Shark, NEL Storm Coil, Garmin GPS
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am in the process of retiring and have always wanted to get into the metal detecting game. I have a general question regarding which sweeper to purchase. I am planning to buy a high end machine and I am trying to decide between a Minelab or White's DFX. They are both around the $1100.00 range but everytime I speak to someone I change my mind. Any idea's as to which you prefer. I just want to do general detecting, coins, rings, relics, etc. I appreciate any help. We live right outside Pittsburgh, Pa.







