What's new

Brass and Steel this weekend, little silver, maybe gold

dave-enc

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
5,632
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern North Carolina
We didnt hunt much this weekend, maybe 3 hours yesterday, couple today . Bobbie found couple of 45 auto shell casings in a school yard yesterday nice. Then today found the Gerber knife in a playground real nice. she did find a little silver clasp from chain yesterday and silver bead today. Maybe gold came today by me is humming bird slide pendent, I cant see a stamp, it looks like white /yellow combo so we will see. We split $14.00 in clad also.
looks like everyone that got out this weekend had a good time
hh
dave+bobbie
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2063.webp
    DSCF2063.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 489
  • DSCF2066.webp
    DSCF2066.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 501
Upvote 0
That's one heck of a knife Dave, dang.
Glad you got a couple keepers, love the hummer, cool! Congrats!

;D
 
Did you find the knife too?
 
Thanks Bobby I like the knife too, fact I was more thrilled that she found it than she was. I always wanted me a nice Gerber Knife, looks like santa came early this year

kg6yll yes she found it this morning at the second of 2 spots we went to this mornig bout an inch under the mulch out in the middle
hh
dave+bobbie
 
Now that's a dang nice knife.!! :o
Merry Christmas!!
Joe
 
I carry that same knife with me every day , good find . Mac
 
Nice to hear from you

HH
-GC
 
I think Gerber make's some of best knive's,too bad you had to find it on the playground of all place's.Nice snag Bobbie!!Congrat's on the silver and gold not to mention a pile-o-clad.HH!!
 
Bob it was closed I opened it to clean mulch out of it

Mac If I could I would carry this one with me to work everyday

Thanks civilman, I think she did a great job finding it, I told her maybe she can find me an IPOD next

hh

dave+bobbie
 
Don't ya just wonder how....why....a knife on the playground? ??? Thank goodness for the one's who keep the parks a safer place. ;) Thanks you two! :) Congrats on those finds!!!

Nana :)
 
The knife is nice but what does it say about our schools when bullets and knifes are found on the play grounds!
 
Nicely done...that's a nice knife.
 
Sweet knife, gld you found something you've been wanting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom