against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2018 #1 I dug up this brass ball on Friday on an old farm. I have 2 other friends that have recently recovered these at different locations. What were they used for and when? Attachments 20180930_070126.webp 159.1 KB · Views: 132
I dug up this brass ball on Friday on an old farm. I have 2 other friends that have recently recovered these at different locations. What were they used for and when?
DownNDirty Bronze Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 2,183 Reaction score 3,209 Golden Thread 1 Location South Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2018 #21 The Tin Man called-he says he wants them back Upvote 0