vhs07
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2007
- Messages
- 1,345
- Reaction score
- 2,222
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Victoria, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez
Brass canister "Flashlight"
Hello all,
I have a brass canister here with a threaded lid that says “Flashlight” as far as I can tell. The “F” is not readable. Its 10 inches long not counting the lid and 3 inches wide. The side has been soldered together. Seems like a flashlight would certainly fit in here. My question is why would you need this, and where would this of been used? Military? Industrial Plant? Any idea of age?
-Charles
Hello all,
I have a brass canister here with a threaded lid that says “Flashlight” as far as I can tell. The “F” is not readable. Its 10 inches long not counting the lid and 3 inches wide. The side has been soldered together. Seems like a flashlight would certainly fit in here. My question is why would you need this, and where would this of been used? Military? Industrial Plant? Any idea of age?
-Charles







