Bates Full Member Joined Jul 27, 2016 Messages 206 Reaction score 298 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2017 #1 This is brass 3 by 2 inches and has hinges at the top. Thanks for any info on what it is .
vhs07 Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,345 Reaction score 2,222 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria, Texas Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Cortez Apr 11, 2017 #2 Looks like a lid to a ladies compact Upvote 0
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2017 #3 vhs07 said: Looks like a lid to a ladies compact Click to expand... Most definitely an Art deco era ladies compact lid. You can clearly see the left facing profile of a woman. Not military related for sure. Upvote 0
vhs07 said: Looks like a lid to a ladies compact Click to expand... Most definitely an Art deco era ladies compact lid. You can clearly see the left facing profile of a woman. Not military related for sure.
Bates Full Member Joined Jul 27, 2016 Messages 206 Reaction score 298 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2017 Thread Owner #4 Well I guess I'm gonna have to break down and get the old people glasses because I thought the lady was an eagle! Upvote 0
Well I guess I'm gonna have to break down and get the old people glasses because I thought the lady was an eagle!