What's new

Brass or else?

Idriss

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Please I need your help to identify the form of this brass, and is it possible to melt it with a torch ( butane gas), thank you
 

Attachments

  • 20230702_194453.webp
    20230702_194453.webp
    573.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 20230703_113318.webp
    20230703_113318.webp
    616.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 20230703_113307.webp
    20230703_113307.webp
    616 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 0
Idriss welcome to a very fine forum
 
I'm not too sure what that is. Did you mix it into a salad???
 
Looks like melted smushed brass to me. When I was a kid I tried forging brass (scorpion king had just come out and I wanted a cool bronze sword) The result was much like what you posted. Brass doesn't forge like steel.
 
Looks like melted smushed brass to me. When I was a kid I tried forging brass (scorpion king had just come out and I wanted a cool bronze sword) The result was much like what you posted. Brass doesn't forge like steel.
Thank you so much for your reply
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom