What's new

Brass Silver and GOLD!!

PI JOE

Full Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good hunt this past Friday. I met up with Angle "boxing63"....I was hitting lots of coins clads,buffalo's,wheats one merc also along with a brass bracelet, medals and 14K ring! I also went out with the guys the next day and found a 1929 walking liberty half. I was videoing, But my batteries die just before I hit the half. All my finds in the video are from Friday. Thanks for watching.
[youtube=425,350]fCUZ3UIxNfw[/youtube]
 
Upvote 0
Nice video and finds.

I've got to get out and hunt....

Thanks for posting the vid.
 
JP said:
Nice video and finds.

I've got to get out and hunt....

Thanks for posting the vid.

Thanks JP and all who view! :thumbsup:
 
PI JOE said:
Had a good hunt this past Friday. I met up with Angle "boxing63"....I was hitting lots of coins clads,buffalo's,wheats one merc also along with a brass bracelet, medals and 14K ring! I also went out with the guys the next day and found a 1929 walking liberty half. I was videoing, But my batteries die just before I hit the half. All my finds in the video are from Friday. Thanks for watching.
[youtube=425,350]fCUZ3UIxNfw[/youtube]

Another super Vid PI Joe! Wow! Maybe someday when I develop my skills, I'll be getting some tickets like you. You inspire me big guy!
 
Great video and gold again!.I may make that long trip to the beach again tomorrow. I have the itch to find gold and you are making it a lot worse. Thanks and HH. :notworthy:
 
Great assortment of items, nice gold ring.
 
Nice gold ring.....thx for the vid!!!
 
Thanks guys, Glad you enjoyed! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom