Brass Silver and GOLD!!

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good hunt this past Friday. I met up with Angle "boxing63"....I was hitting lots of coins clads,buffalo's,wheats one merc also along with a brass bracelet, medals and 14K ring! I also went out with the guys the next day and found a 1929 walking liberty half. I was videoing, But my batteries die just before I hit the half. All my finds in the video are from Friday. Thanks for watching.
[youtube=425,350]fCUZ3UIxNfw[/youtube]

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video and finds.

I've got to get out and hunt....

Thanks for posting the vid.

OP
OP
PI JOE

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JP said:
Nice video and finds.

I've got to get out and hunt....

Thanks for posting the vid.

Thanks JP and all who view! :thumbsup:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PI JOE said:
Had a good hunt this past Friday. I met up with Angle "boxing63"....I was hitting lots of coins clads,buffalo's,wheats one merc also along with a brass bracelet, medals and 14K ring! I also went out with the guys the next day and found a 1929 walking liberty half. I was videoing, But my batteries die just before I hit the half. All my finds in the video are from Friday. Thanks for watching.
[youtube=425,350]fCUZ3UIxNfw[/youtube]

Another super Vid PI Joe! Wow! Maybe someday when I develop my skills, I'll be getting some tickets like you. You inspire me big guy!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Great video and gold again!.I may make that long trip to the beach again tomorrow. I have the itch to find gold and you are making it a lot worse. Thanks and HH. :notworthy:

OP
OP
PI JOE

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys, Glad you enjoyed! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions